I was having a conversation with my sister last night about how I retained so much length and had better progress in the beginning of my hair journey. And when I think of it I used to wear a sew-in back in the beginning of my journey. It makes so much more sense. It meant less manipulation. So in the attempt to stop myself from messing with my hair so often I am going back to the sew-in. Maybe this will help me get to Brastrap length with ease.
Here's my new sew-in regimen:
- Take out and reinstall sew-in every 2-4 weeks.
- Moisturize daily with Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme
- Spray scalp with Aloe Vera juice daily
- Continue to take my vitamins as normal
- No relaxer for the rest of the year