Michael you are now in a far better place.
You were too good for this world. We miss you so much Michael.
R.I.P. MJ :(

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Honey Aftermath

Yay! My skin is back to normal again. I was so worried that I had ruined it for life. For the first 3 days I washed my skin with Biore Ice Cleanser w/ 2.0% Salicylic Acid and I didn't put anything else on my face for those days. Not even moisturizer. Then after 3 days had passed I only washed my face with pure water and at night I slathered petroleum Vaseline on my face. By the 5th to 6th day my skin was back to normal. So I am extremely excited about that.

After doing more research I realized that I didn't used pure organic honey. So if anyone wants to know what happens if you use impure honey on your face, look at my pics in the previous post. That should tell you all you need to know.

0 REACTIONS:

Post your lovely comment!