Michael you are now in a far better place.
You were too good for this world. We miss you so much Michael.
R.I.P. MJ :(

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hair Update: Still Going Strong!

I am so proud of myself. I have stayed consistent on my rollersetting regimen for 6 weeks, so far. My hair is loving me for this. This is the healthiest my hair has really been in such a long time. YAY!!! Also, I am currently 6 weeks post relaxer. I would like to stretch it to 12 weeks, but I have an audition in 2 weeks. I'm still debating on whether I should relax at 8 weeks or just press out the roots real good instead. Other than that dilemma, everything seems to be looking up on my hair progress. My new growth is just crazy right now. Between the vitamins, exercising 3-4 times a week, and massaging, I currently have 3/4 inches of new growth so far. So I'm staying hopeful that I will have at least 1 inch by the time I get my touch up. *I'll keep my fingers crossed*

0 REACTIONS:

Post your lovely comment!