Michael you are now in a far better place.
You were too good for this world. We miss you so much Michael.
R.I.P. MJ :(

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hair Update! The Aftermath

Well, it's been 2 days since I trimmed back to APL and my ends are holding up well so far. Today I decided to wear a simple ponytail to work, since I've been bunning for a straight year. I must say that it felt weird, strange, and great all at the same time. I got alot of stares...lol. My co-workers were probably surprised that I was not wearing the usual bun. Oh well!

Right now I am doing everything in my power to make sure I achieve BSL this year. I might be adding some new vitamins to my regimen. Also I might start dusting more often. I'm also thinking about incorporating rollersets into my regimen now. I want my hair straight, but I don't want to put the flat iron in it everytime I want it straight.

So those are the few things I'm basically considering.

2 REACTIONS:

S Jones Aka Shirley said...

Aww Your Hair Looks Nice After The Trim ....Im Going Through The Same Dilema About Taking The Plunge And Letting My Ends Go...Scared But After My Perm On The 15th I KNOW Its Necessary.

Chick Vision said...

Thanks S Jones...yep I was putting the trim off for a long time. I didn't want to do it at all. But I had to be honest with myself and let the damaged ends go.

Post your lovely comment!