Michael you are now in a far better place.
You were too good for this world. We miss you so much Michael.
R.I.P. MJ :(

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hair Update! Intervention

Well, I tried, I tried, I tried...but the setback was just too much. Me and my hair have been in a vicious war since December 2008 and it wasn't showing any signs of getting better. Soooooooooo, I ended my 11 week stretch and got a touch up. Then, I finally decided to get a trim. I'm happy because it's now even, but I am feeling a bit sad about it. I was so close to making brastrap...but hey even if I did make it brastrap my hair would've looked so stringy, damaged, and uneven. So the trim was necessary and plus I feel like I have a fresh new start now!

Sorry ladies, I must mention that in one of the pics my mirror is a mess because I tried to wipe the steam off the mirror with a piece of tissue.

4 REACTIONS:

Finehairsistas said...

I love the blunt ends, your hair looks so thick and healthy :o)
fefe

Chick Vision said...

Thanks Fine Hair Sistas!

Kenya said...

I think your hair looks great! I love the ends!!

Chick Vision said...

Thanks K.D.!!! I think the blunt ends will make my hair easier to handle now.

Post your lovely comment!