Michael you are now in a far better place.
You were too good for this world. We miss you so much Michael.
R.I.P. MJ :(

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hair Update!

Here's a quick little update on what's going on with my hair progress. I usually wait about 6-7 weeks before I get a touch up. But I decided to stretch it a little bit long this time. So far it's going well. I'm currently on 9 weeks going on to 10 weeks this weekend. I planned to get my next relaxer March 14. So that will make it an nice 11 week stretch. I actually would have gone longer, but I think I might try out for America's Next Top Model in two weeks. So I definitely need a fresh relaxer for that. Got to impress Tyra! lol...

My Dog's Birthday Update!
Oh...just in case anyone wants to know. My baby (puppy) had a great birthday this past Monday. He is 2 years old already. He's growing up right before my eyes. I did order the Diva Dog Bakery Treats for him. They arrived in really cute packaging. He loved the cupcakes and brownies the most. He kept pawing at the refrigerator begging for more!

0 REACTIONS:

Post your lovely comment!