Michael you are now in a far better place.
You were too good for this world. We miss you so much Michael.
R.I.P. MJ :(

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not A Top Model

Hey ladies! Well ANTM came to Dallas today and I definitely went. I'm not really for reality shows, because I feel they can have a negative impact on a serious actor's career. But I did decide to go because this may be the only time Tyra might accept petites. Well, I printed and filled out that very long application form. Then it took about 30-40 minutes to get there. They stamped my wrist so I can go in. And it literally took them 5 whole minutes to dismiss my group. lol...They probably would've chopped off my hair on the show anyways! I was sort of puzzled though. Besides myself, there were alot of model potential petites there that they said "no" to. Weird!?! They kept alot of the taller girls from my group. Maybe they don't really want petites. Oh well...There were also a bunch of jokers there. There was this one girl that I passed. When I was arriving, she was leaving because they dismissed her group. She wore this bright pink puffy 80's Madonna looking dress. But the funny part was when I was leaving, that same girl was coming right back. She basically changed her outfit, (another ugly outfit) and walked right back in to audition and get dismissed again. I must say that chick was determined!

Other than that, I must say I did walk in like a model from head to toe. I put my hair in a pony tail. I also wore a form fitting tank top, jeans and black high heel boots. For my nails, I tried to stay as natural as possible. I put on some Sally Hansen Diamond 05 polish. I also didn't wear any make up. I really didn't need it because my skin is already smooth and it has an even complexion. My plan is to just take a picture of this look today and send a couple of photos to the local modeling agencies in my area.

Here's a picture of my nails for the ANTM casting.

2 REACTIONS:

Stephanie said...

I was so excited when I heard Tyra was taking shrimps, but then I remembered I'm too old!

Chick Vision said...

lol!!! Well, Tyra didn't want this shrimp...

Post your lovely comment!